Last Revised: November 21, 2018
Thank you for choosing NaskMe. We’re delighted you’re here.
NaskMe respects your privacy and does not sell or share your personal information. We use your information to provide you with our services, to contact you, and to personalize the services and communication provided to you. We use trusted third party data processors to support our services and communication, and they have limited access to personal data. The security of your data and privacy is important, and we only use processors that have strong protections for your data. We only retain your personal information to provide services and communicate with you, and will delete your personal information when you finish using our services. Get in touch with us at to find out more or to access or delete your data.
2. How we collect information. We do not collect Personal Information from you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. In general, it is not necessary to provide us Personal Information in order to use most features of the Software. You can choose not to provide us with any particular Personal Information, but please be aware that this may limit the features of the Software or Services you are able to use. We may collect the following personal information in the processes described below:
To provide access to our Services. From time to time we may request optional information to support your access to the Software or Services. For example, when you sign up to receive information about products or services that may be of interest to you, we may collect your name, email address, telephone number, and other information related to your request.
To communicate with you. When you communicate with us by registering to use the Software or Service, sending us an email, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys or contest entries, we will collect any information that is contained in your communications with us.
We may also create Non-Personal Information records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name or email address) that makes the information personally identifiable to you. We may use Non-Personal Information to improve our Services or analyze usage patterns so that we may enhance the Software or Services. We reserve the right to use and disclose Non-Personal Information to third parties in our discretion.
An “Internet protocol address” or “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer or other Internet-connected device when you use the Internet. In some cases, your IP Address stays the same from browser session to browser session; but if you use a consumer Internet access provider, your IP Address probably varies from session to session. We, or our service providers, may track your IP Address when you access the Software or Services.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and user-friendly experience with the Software or Services. Persistent Cookies can be removed by following your Internet browser help file directions. If you choose to disable Cookies, it is possible some areas of the Software or Services may not work properly.
“Web Beacons” (sometimes also known as “web bugs” or clear GIFs) take two forms. The first form of Web Beacon is a small, usually transparent image, within a web page. For example, at the time your computer downloads the image, the HTML code of that page is capable of passing along certain information. The second form of web beacon is a short script of code that is loaded within your browser at the time your computer or mobile device performs a function (e.g. plays a video). The browser runs this script, making it capable of passing along certain information. The types of information collected by a web beacon may include the IP address of the computer retrieving the image or playing the video, the browser type used to retrieve the image or play the video, the time when the image or video was retrieved or played, and the values contained within previously set Cookies. If you disable Cookies in your browser, web Beacons will be unable to track your specific use of the Software, but some areas of the Software or Services may not work properly.
Some Internet browsers may be configured to send "Do Not Track" signals to the online services that you visit. We do not currently respond to do not track signals.
5. Marketing communications. If you opt-in, request information from us, register on the Sites, or participate in our surveys, promotions or events, we may send you related marketing communications as permitted by law. You will have the ability to opt out of such communications.
6. User-Generated Contributions. Personal Information includes information that you elect to transmit or share with another end user of the Software or that you transmit or post on public portions of the Software (collectively, “your Contributions”). You elect to share your Contributions at your own risk. We cannot be responsible for Personal Information, including your Contributions, you voluntarily display, disclose or distribute on the Software. We do not control the actions of the other end users of the Software with whom you choose to share your Contributions. Please be aware that when you voluntarily transmit or post Personal Information, including your Contributions, on public portions of the Software, that information will be displayed to anyone who has access to those postings or transmissions and can be collected and used by others. This may result in unsolicited messages from third parties.
7. Legal Basis for Processing. If you reside in the European Union (“EU”), we are required to inform you of the legal bases of our processing of your personal information on our Sites, which are described below.
To fulfill a contract with you: Processing is necessary to perform the contract governing our provision of the Software or Services or to take steps that you request prior to signing up for the Services.
To communicate with you, for compliance, fraud prevention and safety purposes, and to create anonymous data for analytics or enrich our data set: These processing activities are based on our legitimate interests. we consider and balance potential impact on your rights and do not process your personal information for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law).
To fulfill lawful requests and legal processes, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities: Processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations
When you allow us to take a specific action with respect to your personal information, or you opt into marketing communications: Processing is based on your consent. Where we rely on consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
8. International Data Transfer. Information that we collect about you may be processed in the United States or elsewhere in the world. You understand that laws in the jurisdiction where that information is processed may be less stringent than the laws in other countries, including the laws where you live. Whenever we transfer your personal information out of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) to such countries, the transfer will be based on your desire to use most features of the software, contracts approved by the European Commission which impose data protection obligations on the parties to the transfer, or other adequate data protection mechanisms such as, for example, participation in the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
9. Children. The Software is not directed to anyone under the age of thirteen (13), and individuals under the age of 13 are not eligible to use our Services. Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. We do not collect or maintain Personal Information from people we actually know are under 13 years of age, and no part of our Software or Service is designed to attract people under 13 years of age. If we later learn that a user is under 13 years of age, we will take steps to remove that user’s Personal Information from our databases and to prevent that user from utilizing the Software and the Service.
11. How we share your personal information. We may disclose your Personal Information:
to third-party payment processors if at any time we collect payment information from you, like credit card numbers or other payment methods (collectively, “Payment Information”), for purposes of processing payments for Services that you elect to purchase;
to public authorities if such disclosure is made to comply with the law or an order issued by a court or an authorized administrative agency, respond to a subpoena, protect the rights or property of NaskMe, LLC or its affiliated companies, prevent a crime, or protect the personal safety or rights of others;
to our service providers for the purpose of providing Services on our behalf, such as customer service, information technology services, and hosting services;
as part of a merger or consolidation, or part of the sale of all or substantially all the stock or assets of the business to which the information pertains;
as part of a disposition in a bankruptcy proceeding in a transaction approved by the bankruptcy court; and in other instances when we have gotten your express permission before disclosure.
Other than your Payment Information, we may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. If you reside in the EU, we do not share Personal Information for these purposes without your prior consent. We contractually require these third parties to keep your Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it.
12. Your Rights. Regardless of where you reside, you can submit privacy inquiries and requests by email to the email address provided below. If you reside in the EU, you may request that we take the following actions in relation to your personal information:
Access. Provide you with access to your personal information.
Correct. Update or correct inaccuracies in your personal information.
Delete. Delete your personal information.
Transfer. Transfer a machine-readable copy of your personal information to you.
Restrict. Restrict the processing of your personal information.
Object. Object to our legitimate interests as the basis of our processing of your personal information.
We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. Applicable law may require or permit us to decline your request. If we decline your request, we will tell you why, subject to legal restrictions. If you reside in the EU and would like to submit a complaint about our use of your personal information or response to your requests regarding your personal information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Your California rights. Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (the “Shine the Light Law”), a California resident may request an information statement from us regarding disclosures of Personal Information about that resident, if any, that we have made to third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. All such requests should be submitted in writing to the email address provided below. We will endeavor to respond to such requests within a reasonable time by providing a report that includes the information required by applicable law.
14. Retention. We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Thank you for using our Software.